My laboratory e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. NAD are my
initials. They have a wide range of other meanings.
You may also visit the museum of nad.
Thanks to Marc Cardle
for finding this.
- NAD - Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
- A chemical substance used in the storage and tranfer of energy
within the body.
- NAD - No Abnormalities Detected
- A medical term. I once saw my GP write this on a medical form,
which led to a bit of cognitive dissonance, even though I knew what it
stood for, I couldn't help thinking "why is he putting my initials in
- NAD - a brand of
- High-performance audio equipment.
- NAD - the
IATA code for Macanal airport
- Macanal is in Colombia, near the Venezuelan border. 67°35'W 2°34'N
- NAD - National Association for
- A US organisation.
- NAD - Centre NAD
- A Canadian outfit: the Centre National d'Aninimation et de Design.
- NAD - Nordiska Nämnden för Alkohol- och Drogforskning
- The Nordic Council for Alcohol and Drug Research
- nad. - abbreviation of nadir
- nadir noun 1. the point on the celestial spehere
directly below an observer and diametrically opposite the
zenith. 2. the lowest point; depths. [14th Century from Arabic (via
Old French) nazir as-samt, literally "opposite the zenith"]
- nad - russian above, higher than
- For example "nad oblakami": above the clouds. Information from
- nad - slang gonad
- Not a flattering definition. Originally brought to my attention by Jonathan
Pfautz. Now apparantly widely used in at least North America and
Australasia, if not the whole world. It's only a matter of time before
I'll have to ask to have my e-mail address changed...