In the Academic Year 2009/2010, I supervised the following courses for students all years of the Computer Science Tripos:
- Digital Communications II (Part II; Michaelmas Term)
- Further Java (Part IB; Michaelmas Term)
- Programming in C and C++ (Part IB; Michaelmas Term)
- Advanced Systems Topics (Part II; Lent Term)
- Object-Oriented Programming (Part IA; Lent Term)
- Programming in Java (Part IA; Lent Term)
Please see the respective pages for information about the supervision arrangements and the assigned work for each supervision.
Handing in work
I expect you to make a good attempt at producing solutions to the relevant questions before each supervision. I prefer submissions by email (PDF or text format). Please submit your work 24 hours before the supervision. If you want to submit a hard copy of the work to student administration, please hand it in before 17:00 two days before the supervision (i.e. before Wednesday, 17:00 for a Friday afternoon supervision) as I will have to scan it. Remember that Student Administration is closed on weekends.
When emailing me regarding supervisions, please only use my lab address, or your email will be misfiled and may slip by unnoticed: