Introduction to presentations to Part II, Part III and MPhil about doing a PhD.
- Welcome I'm Mike Gordon, Chair of the Graduate Education Committee
- This meeting is to encourage you to consider doing a PhD
- Part II students normally do Part III or MPhil first (going directly to PhD is possible)
- normally a first or distinction is required
- if you are are doing Part III or MPhil then you can start a PhD in 2014
- necessary to have at least 60% in both parts, but this doesn't
guarantee a place or funding
- Working for a PhD can be the best years of your life and Cambridge is a great place to do it!
- Next: presentations from members of research groups
This page last updated on Tue Nov 12 2013.