Michael B. Gale
I am a PhD student at the Computer Laboratory of the University of Cambridge where I am working on Programming with effect hierarchies under the supervision of Alan Mycroft. I am a member of Darwin College.
My research interests focus around functional programming, compilers and the design of programming languages, including their type systems. I am also interested in program correctness and optimisation.
- The Deterministic Dendritic Cell Algorithm Cookbook
- A compiler for Cada
- What should I wear? Parametric polymorphism and its decidability
- Upcoming: Programming in Haskell (Research Students' Lecture Series 2015/2016)
- Upcoming: Programming with monadic effect hierarchies (BCTCS'15)
- Programming in Haskell (Research Students' Lecture Series 2013/2014)
- Solving an existential crisis in Haskell (BCTCS'14)
On the Web
If you know me in person and you have not done so yet, feel free to add me on Facebook. I also have profiles on GitHub, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter which I update more or less frequently. If you are a redditor, you may be interested in joining /r/UoN which I founded in 2011.