Publications across the years
Google scholar has an auto updated list of my publications, the link can be found here.
An outdated list follows below.
- A fast GPU algorithm for graph connectivity J Soman, K Kishore, PJ Narayanan Parallel & Distributed Processing, Workshops and Phd Forum (IPDPSW), 2010
- Performance evaluation of building detection and digital surface model extraction algorithms: Outcomes of the PRRS 2008 algorithm performance contest S Aksoy, B Ozdemir, S Eckert, F Kayitakire, M Pesarasi, O Aytekin, CC Borel ... Pattern Recognition in Remote Sensing (PRRS 2008)
- Fast community detection algorithm with gpus and multicore architectures J Soman, A Narang Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 2011
- Some GPU algorithms for graph connected components and spanning tree J Soman, K Kothapalli, PJ Narayanan Parallel Processing Letters 20 (04), 325-339 2010
- Efficient discrete range searching primitives on the gpu with applications J Soman, MK Kumar, K Kothapalli, PJ Narayanan High Performance Computing (HiPC), 2010
- Discrete range searching primitive for the GPU and its applications J Soman, K Kothapalli, PJ Narayanan Journal of Experimental Algorithmics (JEA) 17 (1), 4.5 2012
- Graph theoretic approach for studying correlated motions in biomolecules E Mutt, M Sharma, A Mitra, J Soman, K Kishore, N Yanamala Nature & Biologically Inspired Computing, 2009.
- Maximizing TTI RTM Throughput for CPU+ GPU D Wade, A Narang, S Kumar, J Soman, M Perrone, K Bendiksen, V Slatten, TE Rabben 75th EAGE Conference & Exhibition incorporating SPE EUROPEC 2013
- Distributed Data Scalable Adaptive Map-Reduce Framework A Narang, J Soman US Patent 20,130,086,355 2013
- Distributed Data Scalable Adaptive Map-Reduce Framework A Narang, J Soman US Patent 20,130,086,356 2013
- Grabfast: A CUDA based GPU accelerated fast short sequence alignment algorithm A Narang, J Soman, S Lahabar High Performance Computing (HiPC), 2012
- Some Graph Algorithms And Related Primitives For The GPU J SOMAN 2011
- An angle based variant of Dynamic cross correlation metric J Soman, A Mitra