Research associate in Peter Sewell's group at the Computer Laboratory of the University of Cambridge, working on the REMS project.
- A separation logic for a promising semantics, Kasper Svendsen, Jean Pichon-Pharabod, Marko Doko, Ori Lahav, and Viktor Vafeiadis, in ESOP 2018 pdf
- A no-thin-air memory model for programming languages, Jean Pichon-Pharabod, PhD thesis webpage
- A concurrency semantics for relaxed atomics that permits optimisation and avoids thin-air executions, Jean Pichon-Pharabod and Peter Sewell, in POPL 2016 pdf (more details)
- A Separation Logic for Fictional Sequential Consistency, Filip Sieczkowski, Kasper Svendsen, Lars Birkedal, and Jean Pichon-Pharabod, in ESOP 2015 pdf
- The Problem of Programming Language Concurrency Semantics, Mark Batty, Kayvan Memarian, Kyndylan Nienhuis, Jean Pichon-Pharabod, and Peter Sewell, in ESOP 2015 pdf
Last modified: Fri May 25 2018