Course pages 2014–15
Annotated Slides and Other Useful Materials
The annotated slides from lectures (updated 01/12/14)
- A detailed walkthrough of the reference swapping examples.
- The toy bouncing ball code
- The Complex, ImmutableComplex and ParameterisedComplex classes (plus comments)
- Polymorphism shape drawing example
- The Plumbtrician interface solution
- Cloning Code from Lectures
- Generics examples and bonus code
- Equals, Comparable and Comparator code (includes admissions data example and others)
- Design Patterns code: Decorator, Singleton, State
The Examples Sheet. Please consult your supervisor for an appropriate subset of these questions to do.