ECAD and Architecture Practical Classes
- What is contained in a ".qsf" file and why does the synthesis tool need this information?
- Why is it important to check the Fmax of the final design?
- Lablet 1.2 used Eclipse to download programs to the SDRAM on the tPad. Why does resetting the NIOS II system restart these programs?
- Correct answers to the above questions are provided in a written form.
- All exercises are completed according to the specified behaviour.
- A live demonstration of your solutions meeting the ticking criteria for each lablet.
- Your SystemVerilog code needs to be cleanly formatted and commented, with the following header:
- Give a live demonstration of your solutions meeting the ticking criteria for each lablet.
- Show your work and answers to the questions (on screen or paper) to one of the demonstrators. They will award you with a tick if the work is up to standard.
- Print out your final work and add it to your portfolio to be submitted as instructed in the Head of Department Notice.