Journals and magazine articles
- Jean Bacon, Andrei Iu Bejan, Alastair R Beresford, David Evans, Richard J Gibbens and Ken Moody. Using Real-Time Road Traffic Data to Evaluate Congestion. LNCS 6875, pages 93-117, Springer 2011 (The original publication is available at www.springerlink.com.)
Ken Moody, Jean Bacon, David Evans, Scarlet Schwiderski-Grosche. Implementing a Practical Spatio-Temporal Composite Event Language. In: From Active Data Management to Event-Based Systems and More. Editors Kai Sachs, Ilia Petrov, Pablo Guerrero, LNCS 6462, pages 108--123, Springer 2010
Vasily Birchenko, Andrei Bejan, Alexander Usnich, and David Davies. Application of Inflow Control Devices to Heterogeneous Reservoirs. (Under review in the Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering; submitted September 2009, minor revision 2011)
Andrei Bejan, Gavin Gibson, and Stan Zachary. Inference and Optimal Design for Nearest-Neighbour Interaction Models. Under review in Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment; available on arXiv: 1008.2453
David Evans, Jean Bacon, Alastair R. Beresford, Richard Gibbens, and David Ingram. Time for change. Intertraffic World, Annual Showcase 52-56, 2010.
Richard J. Gibbens and Yunus Saatci. Data, modelling and inference in road traffic networks. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society 366(1872), 1907-1919, 2008.
David N. Cottingham, Alastair R. Beresford and Robert K. Harle. Observations on the Practical Implementation of National-Scale Road User Charging. Transport Reviews 27(4):499-523, 2007. Taylor & Francis.
- Jonathan J. Davies, Alastair R. Beresford and Andy Hopper. Scalable, Distributed, Real-time Map Generation. IEEE Pervasive Computing 5(4):47-54, 2006. IEEE Press.
- Alastair R. Beresford and Jean Bacon. TIME for Better Transport. Short work in progress report. IEEE Pervasive Computing 5(4):63, 2006. IEEE Press.
- Robert Harle and Alastair Beresford. Keeping Big Brother off the road. IEE Review. 51(10):34-37, October 2005. ISSN 0953-5683.
Andrei Bejan and Richard Gibbens.
Evaluation of Velocity Fields via Sparse Bus Probe Data in Urban Areas.
14th IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Washington DC, USA, October 2011
Andrei Bejan, Richard Gibbens, David Evans, Alastair Beresford, Jean Bacon, Adrian Friday. Statistical Modelling and Analysis of Sparse Bus Probe Data in Urban Areas. Proceedings of the 13th IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Madeira Island, Portugal, September 2010, pp. 1256-1263.
Vasily Birchenko, Andrei Bejan, Alexander Usnich, David Davies. Application of Inflow Control Devices to Heterogeneous Reservoirs. 12th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery. Oxford, UK, 6-9 September 2010.
Paris Kaimakis, Simon Hill, William Fitzgerald, Jean Bacon. 3D Multi-Car Tracking Based on Monocular Video. Proceedings CIP 2010: Second International Workshop on Cognitive Information Processing, Special Session - Bayesian Machine Learning. Elba Island, Tuscany, June 2010.
- David Evans, David M. Eyers, and Jean Bacon. Linking policies to the spatial environment. Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, George Mason University, USA, July 2010.
- David Evans and David M. Eyers. Efficient policy checking across administrative domains. Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, George Mason University, USA, July 2010.
- R. J. Gibbens and F. P.Kelly, An investigation of proportionally fair ramp metering, 5th IMA Conference on Mathematics in Transport, April 2010, IMA 2010
- David Ingram. Reconfigurable Middleware for High Availability Sensor Systems. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Distributed Event-Based Systems (DEBS'09), Nashville, TN, ACM Press, 2009.
Scarlet Schwiderski-Grosche and Ken Moody.
The SpaTeC composite event language for spatio-temporal reasoning in mobile systems. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Distributed Event-Based Systems (DEBS'09), Nashville, TN, ACM Press, 2009.
- David Evans and Robert H. Warren. Anonymity properties of stored or transmitted data taken from Bluetooth scans. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Secure Computing (PASSAT), 2009. (SecureCom was held in conjunction with the IEEE International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT).)
- David Evans and David M. Eyers. State needed to infer data use compliance in distributed transport applications. Proceedings, InMotion workshop (Pervasive 2009), Nara, Japan.
- David Evans and David M. Eyers. Deontic logic for modelling data flow and use compliance. Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Middleware for Pervasive and Ad-Hoc Computing (MPAC), Middleware 2008, Leuven, Belgium
- Jonathan J. Davies, Alastair R. Beresford and Alan Mycroft. Language-based optimisation of sensor-driven distributed computing applications. Proceedings of Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering (FASE) 2008. To appear in LNCS, Springer-Verlag. (FASE is a conference at ETAPS 2008.)
Jean Bacon, Alastair R. Beresford, David Evans, David Ingram, Niki Trigoni, Alexandre Guitton and Antonios Skordylis. TIME: An open platform for capturing, processing and delivering transport-related data. Proceedings of IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, Session on Sensor Networks in Intelligent Transportation Systems, pages 687-691, Las Vegas, Nevada, US, January 2008, IEEE.
- Jonathan J. Davies and Alastair R. Beresford. Scalable Inter-Vehicular Applications. Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Pervasive Systems (PerSys) of On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems OTM 2007, Springer LNCS 4806, pages 876-885.
- David Evans, Alastair R. Beresford, Trevor Burbridge and Andrea Soppera. Context-derived Pseudonyms for Protection of Privacy in Transport Middleware and Applications. Proceedings, Workshop on Pervasive Transport (PerTrans) of PerCom 2007, p395--400, Dublin, Ireland, 2007, IEEE Press.
- Alastair R. Beresford, Jonathan J. Davies and Robert K. Harle. Privacy-Sensitive Congestion Charging. Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Workshop on Security Protocols, 2006. Springer-Verlag LNCS.
Gibbens, R.J. and Saacti, Y. Road traffic analysis using MIDAS data: journey time prediction
University of Cambridge, Computer Laboratory UCAM-CL-TR-676, ISSN 1476-2986, Dec 2006
Paris Kaimakis, Simon Hill, William Fitzgerald, Jean Bacon
Urban Road Traffic Tracking using Sequential Monte Carlo based on a Monocular Video Stream
Technical report CUED/F - INFENG/TR.642, March 2010
- David Evans Security and transport applications, Information Security: Detect, Protect, Deter, March 2010.
- David Evans Better data → better transport, Intelligent transport: From module to system, planner to user, innovation to application, July 2009.
- David Evans, Alastair R. Beresford, Trevor Burbridge, and Andreas Soppera. Personal Privacy in Transport Middleware and Applications, Recipient of best poster award at the EPSRC WINES workshop, University of Warwick, April 2007.
Popular and Trade Press
- David Evans Pseudonymity is the best that you can do, presented at the PRiMMA Mobile Privacy Workshop, Imperial College, September 2010.
- Andrei Bejan Statistical Modelling and Analysis of Sparse Bus Probe Data in Urban Areas, presented at Statistical modelling and inference for networks (STATWORKS), Bristol, 28 June-1 July 2010.
- Andrei Bejan. Inference and Optimal Experimental Design in Plant Epidemiology via Percolation and Random Graph Models, presented at the Statistics Seminar of the School of Mathematical Studies, Queen Mary University of London, December 2009.
- David Evans Inexpensive and Effective Urban Infrastructure for Measurement and Communications, presented at RFID Europe September 2009.
- David Evans Creating an open platform for capturing, processing and delivering transport-related data, presented at the London Technology Network event on Intelligent transport: From module to system, planner to user, innovation to application, July 2009.
- Andrei Bejan. Large clusters as rare events, their simulation and connection to critical percolation. Networks (Operations Research) Seminar, The Centre for Mathematical Sciences, University of Cambridge, May 2009.
- Jean Bacon An overview of TIME-EACM, presented at the RSD Horizon Seminar Energy in Cities, October 2007.