Mark Hayter, Derek McAuley et. al.
- Now at Digital Equipment Corporation,
Systems Research Center.
- Especially with a 64 bit address
- Although in practice the cell loss rate on an ATM
network may even get near the in specified, loss must be
- The format permits the server to return the cell it
received only altering the data field.
- Wanda defines that this segment will be zeroed
before programs are started.
- A single larger FPGA could have been used, but
the design naturally partitioned into address (in an XC3020) and data
(in an XC3064) sections. Using two smaller devices significantly
reduced the time taken from modifying the hardware description to
having a bitstream to load into the FPGA.