Mobile devices are becoming the personal computing platform of the future. I am investigating how mobile devices are used today in order to enable changes tomorrow.
Trivia: My Erdos Number equals 4 with the following path: D.Wagner - M.Fischlin - S.Goldwasser - L.Lovasz - P.Erdos.
1. Daniel T. Wagner, "Benchmarking Smart Phones (Doctoral Consortium)," HotMobile 2011, Mar 2011
2. Daniel T. Wagner, Andrew Rice, Alastair R. Beresford, "Device Analyzer (Extended Abstract)," HotMobile 2011, Mar 2011
3. Daniel T. Wagner, Andrew Rice, Alastair R. Beresford, "Device Analyzer (Poster)," HotMobile 2011, Mar 2011
4. Daniel Wagner, Mariana Lopez, Andre Doria, Iryna Pavlyshak, Vassilis Kostakos, Ian Oakley, Tasos Spiliotopoulos, "Hide and Seek: Location Sharing Practices with Social Media," Proceedings of the 12th international conference on Human computer interaction with mobile devices and services, New York, NY, USA, series MobileHCI 2010, pp. 55--58, ACM, Sep 2010
5. Oliver Eikemeier, Marc Fischlin, Jens-Fabian Götzmann, Anja Lehmann, Dominique Schröder, Peter Schröder, Daniel Wagner, "History-Free Aggregate Message Authentication Codes," Security and Cryptography for Networks - SCN 2010, Amalfi, Italy, series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6280, pp. 309-328, Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, Sep 2010
6. Marc Fischlin, Anja Lehmann, Daniel Wagner, "Hash Function Combiners in TLS and SSL," Topics in Cryptography - CT RSA 2010, San Francisco, CA, series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5985, pp. 268-283, Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, Mar 2010