My overall research interests are in the area of Context Aware and Sentient Systems and particularly in Middleware for Mobile Systems. In the framework of QoSDREAM project I am looking into ways of modeling user requirements into a context-aware systems. I am also interested in Security.
1. E. Katsiri, Alan Mycroft, "Middleware for Context-Awareness in Distributed Sensor-Driven Systems ," Presentation, Jul 2005
2. E. Katsiri, Alan Mycroft, "Model Checking Sentient Computing: An axiomatic approach," Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Semantics for Mobile Environments (SME'05) , May 2005
3. Eleftheria Katsiri, "Middleware support for context-awareness in distributed sensor-driven systems," PhD thesis, University of Cambridge, Computer Laboratory, Feb 2005
4. Eleftheria Katsiri, Alan Mycroft, "Knowledge Representation and Scalable Abstract Reasoning for Sentient Computing Using First-Order Logic," Challenges and Novel Applications for Automated Reasoning Workshop, in CADE-19, Miami, Jul 2003
5. Eleftheria Katsiri, "Principles of Context Inferences," Ubicomp 2002, Gothenburg, Sweden, pp. 33 -34, Sep 2002
6. Eleftheria Katsiri, "A Context-Aware Notification Service," First Workshop of Location Based Services, IEE Savoy Place, London, Sep 2002
7. Diego López de Ipiña, Eleftheria Katsiri, "An ECARule-Matching Service for Simpler Development of ReactiveApplications," Supplement to the Proceedings of Middleware 2001, published at IEEE Distributed Systems Online, Nov 2001