- Research Overview
- MPhil Information
- Wireless Comms
- Bat System
- Broadband Phone
- Sentient Vehicles
- Task Assignment
- Computing for the Future of the Planet
- Active Floor
- Open-Source CSK Energy
DTG Local Pages
- Cambridge Weather
- Contact Details
Libraries and Dependencies
Cantag currently relies on a variety of established open-source libraries to get full functionality. Most of these libraries are optional: the configuration process will note if certain libraries are missing and disable related featues. After each library name there is a version tag; this represents a version that is known to work (newer versions are likely to be better, but if problems appear, this oculd be why).
- ImageMagick? (v22.214.171.124): Support for various image formats beyond simple PPM. Also require Magick++. Homepage.
- libdc1394 (v1.1.0): Support for firewire (non iLink) cameras Homepage.
- libGL, libOSMesa, libGlut: Support for OpenGL rendering of outputs and inputs.
- libgsl: GNU scientific library. used for iterative algorithms Homepage.
- avcodec, avformat: Libraries for video I/O Homepage