``man nmh'' is large, but do not be put off by it. All commands take a ``-help'' flag to give more help.
The main commands are:
- incorporate (accept) new mail (see below)
- show the current message [ also ``show last'' ]
- look at the next message [ also ``prev'' ]
- remove (the current) message
- reply to (the current) message
- compose a new message
- show header of messages [ e.g. ``scan last:20'' ]
- select messages [ e.g. ``pick -from pb'' ]
- resort messages by date
- [experts] manipulate multiple folders of mail
``inc'' should find your ``incoming mail'' file automatically.
If you have not done anything unusual and it does not work, contact postmaster.
If you have done non-standard things in the area of mail delivery, and it
cannot find it, you can help it by setting the environment variable MAILDROP to
the correct value. [ In fact the mh variable maildrop can also be used, but
this will NOT work with xmh ]