Access to Computer Lab Systems
A selection of pages covering the means of access to Computer Lab Systems and security related issues.
- Remote Access to Lab Systems: an overview.
- Using the secure shell ssh to connect to the Laboratory.
- The one-time password system, that allows safe connection to lab unix systems in an insecure environment.
- Password complexity when creating or changing your Windows/Linux password.
- Accessing the Lab when "on the road" — at conferences, etc.
- Some means of connecting home machines to the Internet (and related issues):