Resources for electronics projects
This page collects information that may be of interest to anyone involved in implementing an electronics project at (or near) the Computer Laboratory.
If you are interested in this page, you may also want to join the cl-electronics mailing list.
Some the people who might be useful contacts during your project:
- Brian Jones, Nick Batterham: electronics technicians, handle component orders
- Louis Massuard: stores manager, handles all orders and large deliveries
- Simon Moore, Bob Mullins, Markus Kuhn: look after oscilloscopes, logic analyzer, ECAD software, Altera FPGAs, etc.
- David Greaves: circuit-design expert
- Ian Wassel: RF expert
- Saar Drimer: Xilinx FPGA expert, has Dremel mini-drill
- Sergei Skorobogatov: microcontroller expert, microprobing
- Martin McDonnell: building electrician, has tools and pillar drill, safety testing
- H Gee, 94a Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 2BD
- Maplin, 46–48 St.Andrews Street, Cambridge CB2 3AH
- Maplin, The Beehive Centre, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge CB1 3ET