The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 41 academic staff, 29 support staff, 5 research fellows, 81 post-doctoral research workers and 119 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
The Inaugural University of Cambridge - Cambridge Coding Academy Summer School for Girls (August 10-14)
An exciting one-week programme for eighty 16-19 year old girls to learn to code this summer vacation.
Applications now open!
Cambridge Ring: a professional networking group for Cambridge Graduates working in the computing industry.
- Professor Ross Anderson named as BCS Lovelace Medal Winner 2015
- Cambridge team wins ‘Oxford Instruments Special Award’ at iCAN UK 2015
- 2015 Wheeler Lecture
- Professor Anuj Dawar to receive Hind Rattan Award 2015
- Lab PhD wins Best Student Paper Award
- Lectureship in Graphics and Interaction
- PhD Studentship (Fixed Term)
- Research Assistant/Associate Hardware-Software Tracing for Network-Stack Performance
- Research Assistant/Associate: High-Performance Network-Hardware Supporting Tracing
- Research Associate (Measurement in SDN) (Fixed Term)
- Research Associate x 2 (Fixed Term)