13th International Conference on Relational and Algebraic Methods in Computer Science (RAMiCS 13)
17 – 20 September 2012
CFP ⊕ Submission
Venue ⊕ Registration
∃ Invited Speakers
Since 1994, the RelMiCS meetings have been a main forum for researchers
who use the calculus of relations and similar algebraic formalisms as
methodological and conceptual tools.
The workshop series on Applications of Kleene algebra started with a Dagstuhl seminar in
2001 and has been co- organized with the RelMiCS conference since.
Due to their considerable overlap, the two events have a joint PC and joint proceedings.
Their scope comprises relation algebra, fixpoint calculi, semiring theory,
iteration algebras, process algebras and dynamic algebras. Applications include formal
algebraic modeling, the semantics, analysis and development of programs, formal language
theory and combinatorial optimization.
Winton Capital Management
- RAMiCS-12, Rotterdam (June 2011)
- RelMiCS-11/AKA-6, Doha, Qatar (November 2009)
- RelMiCS-10/AKA-5, Frauenwörth (April 2008)
- RelMiCS-9/AKA-4, Manchester (September 2006)
- RelMiCS-8/AKA-3, St. Catherines (January 2005)
- RelMiCS-7/AKA-2, Malente Germany (April 2003)
- AKA-1, Dagstuhl Germany, (February, 2001)
- RelMiCS-6, Oisterwijk, The Netherlands (February 2001)
- RelMiCS-5, Valcartier Canada (January 2000)
- RelMiCS-4, Warsaw Poland (September 1998)
- RelMiCS-3, Hammamet Tunisia (January 1997)
- RelMiCS-2, Parati Brazil (September 1995)
- RelMiCS-1, Dagstuhl Germany (January 1994)