The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 41 academic staff, 29 support staff, 5 research fellows, 81 post-doctoral research workers and 119 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
- Lab researchers win best paper award at ACM ICN 2015
- Computer Laboratory receives prestigious Athena SWAN award
- Ross Anderson named winner of 2015 SIGSAC Outstanding Innovation award
- Professor John Daugman elected to Academy Fellowship
- RA Sam Aaron teaches BBC DJ to compose music using Sonic Pi