The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 41 academic staff, 29 support staff, 5 research fellows, 81 post-doctoral research workers and 119 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
- Thomas Sauerwald awarded prestigious European Research Council Starting Grant
- Andra Adams named a winner of UK ICT Pioneers 2015
- Mark Batty wins 2015 BCS Distinguished Dissertation Competition
- Cambridge triumphs at UKIEPC 2015
- Lab researchers win best paper award at ACM ICN 2015