The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 41 academic staff, 29 support staff, 5 research fellows, 81 post-doctoral research workers and 119 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
Cambridge Ring: a professional networking group for Cambridge Graduates working in the computing industry.
- Lab PhD wins Ubicomp 2014 Best Paper Award
- September edition of ‘The Ring’ now online
- Computer Laboratory hosts 2014 GNU Tools Cauldron
- Lab PhDs awarded Google European Doctoral Fellowship
- Professor Andy Hopper featured in the Sunday Times list of the 100 most influential Britons of the 21st century